Professional Photography in Glasgow
You only get one chance to make a first impression to stand out from the crowd.
Whether its a Head shot, Corporate Portrait, Business Photo or Executive portrait you want we will portray you at your best. Sending a potential customer or employer a snap from a phone just doesn’t cut it.
It certainly does not show a commitment to quality and professionalism.
Having a professional portrait produced by a qualified professional portrait photographer will guarantee that you show yourself and your business in the best possible way. We guarantee to produce portraits you love in a variety of styles to suit your requirements.
Discussing the brief beforehand ensures the photographer understands the specific image that you want to portray to your potential customers and business partners.
Attention to detail, Lighting craft, Dynamic posing are just some of the skills that a professional photographer will use to create images that send out the right message to clients.
Top Tips Executive Portraiture
- Clothing: choose clothing that reflects you and what you are trying to express. We all say don’t judge a book by its cover and then go right ahead and do just that, so look the part.
- If your business is in the creative sphere you may want something edgy and artistic, or If you are in a service industry dealing with the city you may requires something more formal and traditional.
- Props may help to communicate your message Computers, Musical instruments, books, paint brushes, etc. Whatever is relevant to your field.
- Location can sometimes also help a portrait an office environment, building site, again something relevant to you e.g. a Landscape gardener in front of a beautiful garden.
- You may also require portraits to fit in with your corporate identity.You may require the backgrounds of the portraits to tie in with your companies’ colour scheme.